Do we always need a performance licence even if we are not charging entry, or if we’re remounting a show for which we’d previously acquired the necessary permission and licences?

Yes. As copyrighted works, every musical represented by TRW requires a performance licence agreement each and every time it is presented whether charging entry or not or even if the show is a remounting of a previous production.

Posted in